Kangana Ranaut gets her dream house

Please Vote !

After Rani Mukherjee and Priyanka Chopra, one more Bollywood beauty is planning to shift into her dream house in a short time. Kangana Ranaut has bought her own three-bedroom place in Mumbai for which she had been saving for long spending next to nothing on any other pleasure. Kangana decided on the house the moment she saw it and was adament to get it.

‘ It was way too expensive. But you know how stubborn I am. I decided it’s this house or none.’I could see nothing beyond the house. And now it’s almost paid for. It’s got three rooms - one for me, one for my sister and one for my parents whenever they visit. They can’t come and stay with me permanently in Mumbai because they both work in Himachal,’ says Ranaut.

As for us, we are silently waiting and watching the race between three gorgeous ladies, who moves into her dream house first!

kangana ranaut house new

kangana ranaut house new

Please Support by donating some amount to this site, so that we continue showing you all the latest stuff online!!

Template by Oriol Sanchez | blogger template by blog forum