Sophie Chaudhary - From remixes to original

Please Vote !

Not many know that the queen of remixes, Sohpie Chaudhary, had started with an original song ‘Yeh dil sun raha hai’ in 2000 for Biddu when she was part of a girl band called Sansara. Now, she has run a full circle and is ready with a new album with absolutely original tracks.

‘I got into the remix thing because my music company T-Series saw it as viable. Now I’m back to my original roots,’ Sophie told IANS.

Her movie career also seems to be happening. This year she will be seen in Anant Mahadevan’s Aggar, Vikram Bhatt’s Speed and, of course, Sanjay Gupta’s Alibaug’.

‘In Alibaug I play a character called Nisha, a very strong, independent woman… quite the way I am in real life. Being a VJ and singer I can bring a lot of camera-friendliness to my character,’ chuckles Sophie.

sophie chaudhary alibaug

Please Support by donating some amount to this site, so that we continue showing you all the latest stuff online!!

Template by Oriol Sanchez | blogger template by blog forum