Madhuri is Deepti Naval’s choice for her directorial debut

Please Vote !

After a successful woman oriented serial ‘Thoda Sa Aasman’ on National television, one time talented actress Deepti Naval is planning to venture into the field of direction and has expressed her desire to cast Madhuri Dixit for the lead role.

‘Yes I’ll be directing a film soon. I’ve finished scripting it. It’s based on a short story by Hindi litterateur Prem Prakash. I’ve completely re-worked the story and taken it into a different tangent,’ Deepti told IANS.

Deepti has set her first film in the Kangra Valley for the reason that the film requires that far-from-the-madding-crowd ambience. The film is about a woman and her various relationships.

‘I don’t want to cast myself in my first directorial venture. But I don’t mind directing myself in the future,’ she added.

deepti naval

Please Support by donating some amount to this site, so that we continue showing you all the latest stuff online!!

Template by Oriol Sanchez | blogger template by blog forum