Meet the all new slim and gorgeous Kareena

Please Vote !

Kareena Kapoor’s career is going through a slump these days, but the actress is not in any way for a mood to sulk. She has worked her way out and has finally attained her dream perfect figure.

“It took me six months to reach this level. I followed a strict exercise routine with a strict diet. It has taken sheer hard work and will power to slim down to this extent,” Kareena says. The actress food is one of her biggest weaknesses. “I am a Kapoor! And the Kapoors are known for their fondness for food. But I have resisted all temptations that would add fat to my body.”

Kareena Kapoor

kareena kapoor

Please Support by donating some amount to this site, so that we continue showing you all the latest stuff online!!

Template by Oriol Sanchez | blogger template by blog forum