Sonu Nigam - Male casting couch scandal

Please Vote !

Here is the letter from Sonu Nigam to Times of India revealing many
dark facets of Subhash K. Jha and also the ugly face of Bollywood which
lies hidden behind glitter and glamour.
Respected Mr Editor,

Without wasting too much of your precious space I’d like to say that
for a long time I’ve been reading, at the insistence of my fans and well
wishers, various articles which contain one or more ways to include and
humiliate me and my work, written by Subhash K Jha.

All I want to say is I am sure he is a great asset to your reputed
paper and very well known to his fraternity, but I’d like to put into your
notice that he is the same guy who has always had overwhelmingly great
words of praises for me once upon my time, from my impeccable singing
abilities, to my acting prowess, especially in my movie Love in Nepal.
(Please surf the net and read his review of the movie 3 years back).

So what suddenly happened that today he humiliates me every fortnight
in some or the other article in your paper or the others that he writes
for?

Of course I am not the only one in his hate list, there is Shahrukh,
Aamir, Salman, Shilpa, Ashaji, Adnaan….and the list goes on…but here
I wanna talk about myself! Let me spill the beans open for you. I’ve
kept quiet for too long just hoping that his conscience will overcome his
vengeance for me.

It’s not a secret in the industry that he is a homosexual. God bless
him for homosexuals are normal people with just different sexual
preferences, just like men lusting for women is not a taboo. But a man
punishing a woman for not complying with his sexual advancement is an issue
right? So why isn’t a man imposing upon another man an issue? Isn’t this a
free world?

Am I supposed to reciprocate to something that I am not interested in?
And do I have to be subjected to this kind of DADAGIRI for no fault of
mine? Some time back, there was an article where he states that I
threatened him. Yes I did! He challenged my audacity for not allowing him to
take my interview. I didn’t want to talk to him. I did tell him to
stay away from me when he comes to Bombay.

What is my fault in this? No one is obligated to interact with people
who make one feel uncomfortable! And especially when someone would
constantly talk either negative, or suggestive!

I am not just an artiste but also a reader of your newspaper from the
time I gained consciousness to this world. I demand you to treat me like
a common man. I am not alone in this world; I have a close knit
family, friends and admirers who feel deeply hurt when this kind of
unaccountable bashing is inflicted upon me.

I want to be left alone. I don’t want to be subjected to this strange
kind of sexual assault where all that I did like a phenomenon some time
back has become something so hateworthy for this sick man.

I have his “I miss you and Love you Sonu” and “I am sorry” messages
saved in various phones of mine and today I thank God I never erased them!
Whether I succeed or fail, I have never resorted to cheap means of
publicity or scandals, have been respectful to my seniors and encouraging
to my juniors.

I have seen poverty, struggle. I am not a star son and God has given me
the blessing of entertaining the world with my art which I have honed
with tireless hardwork. I can very well take this all lying down too
sir, but I just read somewhere recently again that taking injustice lying
down is a bigger sin.

It’s my duty to exercise this right of mine by writing to you. By
presenting my case in front of you. I leave in your worthy hands the task of
presenting my case in front of the world who is witnessing
Sonu-spanking for last 3 months. My parents have been hurt reading all this
because they know the reality! Is my not being a homosexual so punishable an
offence?

If someone can do this to me, I wonder what the new strugglers, models
and actors have to go through in this industry? My heart goes out to
them. Please let them know we are not living in a jungle where someone’s
silence is taken as a sign of weakness by a beast! Let them know that
homosexuals have their right to be themselves in this society, but so do
hetrosexuals!

Thanking you in advance,

Sonu Nigam
Mumbai

P.S.. I don’t sound nasal when I go on high octaves as written by him
to justify another singer. Even a kid will tell you that.

sonu nigam

Please Support by donating some amount to this site, so that we continue showing you all the latest stuff online!!

Template by Oriol Sanchez | blogger template by blog forum